Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome 2008!

It was a lazy day here today. John worked half a day. I made some AWESOME cranberry orange scones (thank you Ina Garten/Barefoot Contessa and the Food Network). The kids slept in and just hung out most of the day. We took down the Christmas decorations. Katie and Jessica made chicken parmesan for supper.

It started snowing around 11:30 AM and didn't stop until about 8:30 PM. We got another foot of snow. Last year we couldn't BUY snow and since 12/1 we've had about 4-1/2 feet of it. Tommy, Kate's friend from Maryland, has never seen this much snow. After supper the five kids went out to play. Hilary took my camera and got some great shots. I love this first one.


The Photographer


Tommy, Jessica and Katie having a BLAST!






I hope you had a great day. I have one more day before I have to go back to school. I hope to make a tablecloth...whopee!!

1 comments:

Melodie said...

Nice pictures! I like the first one as well.